Enrollment for Pre-Kindergarten (2 years old) The enrollment is available throughout the year
First month 4,500 Baht
After the first month 3,500 Baht per month
(Includes food, care taking, necessities, accident insurance and student identity card)
Teaching strategies : Various strategies are used to motivate the children's development.
Physical training : The children will learn to have quick reactions and coordination, good physical balance and control which is the basic requirement for good writing and drawing.
Social teaching : The children will be taught to take care of themselves, follow the rules, behave well in the society, be brave and have confidence to show their abilities in a respectful way. Also to be kind, generous and patient.
Moral teaching : The children will be taught to positive mental health and emotional stability.
Intelligence promotion : There will be class activities to promote student's skills in the field of language, mathematics and intelligence; such as storytelling, naming objects, signs, colors, days of the week, numbers, art, and alphabet recognition.
Childhood Education: Kindergarten 1-3
We have developed our curriculum in accordance with the Early Childhood Curriculum B.E.2546 which aims to develop the children in all fields, based on the capacity of each student, including physical development, mental health, social interaction and intelligence.
The environment in our school is clean, safe, supportive of learning, and relaxing. Children will gain their development through playing and doing activities which will aid them learn to about themselves, their environment and their society.
Our activities are carefully selected to promote the children's development and learning. We have Thai and Native English teachers who guide the children through activities using the concept "learning by doing”. The activities are carefully selected based on the idea that they should enhance the children's progress and development.
We use our assessment results as the data to plan and choose the activities for the children. The same data is also there for the parents to monitor the development of their children.
Primary and Secondary Level
Aims of Education Management of Schools in Aksorn Group
1. The students will have necessary knowledge and skills in the fields of language, mathematics, science and technology, etc.
2. The students will be able to think logically, know how to solve problems and gain knowledge to improve their lives and careers.
3. The students will learn positive behaviour, be eager to learn, be honest and have diligence, patience and responsibility, etc.
4. The students will have good physical health, know how to take care of their health, and live without sickness and learn about the dangers of narcotic drugs.
5. The students will be generous, care for common interest, live with others peacefully, help others, co-operate within society and care for the environment.
Intensive English program:IEP
An ideal curriculum for Thai students desiring to improve English skills
Available for Kindergarten Program: 1-3, Primary 1-6 , Secondary 1-3
1. This program meets the requirement of parents wanting their children to intensively improve their English skills.
2. The students will gain high knowledge of English language and improve their English communication skills.
3. The students will learn with native English speakers. We provide more English learning hours with a lower cost compared to the English Program (EP).
Education Program for Primary and Secondary Level:
1. Learning with native English teachers for 10 hours per week.
2. The subjects are: English, English Conversation, Math, Science, Information Technology, Guidance, Art and Music.
3. In each English native teacher’s class, there is also a Thai teacher assistant working alongside, as extra support.
4. The testing and assessment methods are in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Education.
5. Chinese language is also taught as an additional language.
6. Intensive English Camp- participation by all IEP students.
Intensive English Program (IEP) objectives:
1. We provide students’ with the skills to prepare them for higher education level, within both the Thai and International curriculum.
2. This is an ideal curriculum for Thai students desiring to develop a high standard of English skills.
3. The students communicate in English on a daily basis with the native English speaking teachers.
4. Each class has 2 homeroom teachers: a Thai teacher and a native English teacher.
5. An Open House Day is organized in which parents are invited to visit the classrooms and observe our teaching methods.
6. Extra-curricular activities include- Reading, Swimming, Music, Thai Dance, Jazz Dance and Taekwondo.
7. Our classrooms, specialized laboratories and up to date teaching materials provide extra supportive to the students’ development.