Student Enrollment Regulation
for the Academic Year 2018
1. Application Dates
From 25th November 2017 to 25th February 2018
2. Student Enrollment
Pre-Kindergarten ( 2 years old)
- Enrollment available throughout the year.
Kindergarten 1 (3 years old)
- Mainsteam 90 students
- Intensive English Program (IEP) 40 students
- Mainstream 90 students
- Intensive English Program (IEP) 50 students
- Mainstream 70 students
- Intensive English Program (IEP) 20 students
Enrollment for other levels is possible, only in the case that there are places available.
3. Purchase Application Form, Arrange the Student Enrollment
General Affairs Department
4. Required Documents
1. A copy of the student's birth certificate
2. A name change certificate (if any)
3. A copy of the house book of the student, father and mother
4. A copy of the identification card of the father and mother
5. Four 1.5 inch photos (taken within 3 months)
6. Student's transcript (Por.Phor 1)
7. Report of student development (Por.Phor 6)
8. Student's grade report (Por.Phor 7)
9. Cumulative record (Por.Phor 8)
10. Student's progress report (Por.Phor 9)
11. Application fee 200 Baht
5. Application Submitting
The parents are required to bring the students, wearing the former school's uniform, to the school and submit the application form at the General affairs Department.
6. Test Subjects
Thai Language 20 points
Mathematics 20 points
English 20 points
Reading 20 points
Interview 20 points
Total 100 points
7. Test and Interview
Date and time for the test and interview will be on the test appointment card given when the application form is submitted.
8. The Student Enrollment and Registration
The parents of the students who pass the entrance test are required to visit the school to fill out the student enrollment form and make the payment on the date and time fixed by the school.
9. Extra Courses
All new students are required to attend summer courses to prepare themselves for the next semester and become accustom to the school system, as well as to develop a personal relationship with their teachers and fellow classmates.
Course Duration (Total 16 day). During March and April.
10. Sale of uniform and stationary, and payment for textbooks
is on 1st April
1. Accident insurance
2. Parents who are goverment officers can have the school fee reimburesd by the goverment.
3. Scholarships for students with high grades and class work.
4. Special discounts for parents who have 3 children studying in our school, the first child's fee may be waived.
12. Extra – curricular Activities
1. English and Chinese taught by native speakers.
2. Thai Music, Western Music, Swimming, Thai Dance, Art and information Technology.
3. School trips.
4. Academic camp
5. Scouting activity
6. Student clubs; students can choose depending on their interest and capacity.